7 May 2013
1. Letters from a cat. By H.H. (Published by her mistress for the benefit of all cats and the amusement of little children.) - Published 1912 by Little, Brown, and company in Boston (First published 1879) - Book cover
2. 17th century embroidered velvet book cover.
3. ABC of Bee Culture.
4. Three Lives by Gertrude Stein,1945. (Alvin Lustig design.)
6. Monday or Tuesday - Virginia Woolf / woodcuts and cover design by Vanessa Bell
7. Cecil beaton's new york
8. Col. W. DE Basil. Ballets Russes
9. All About The Sea
Posted by Rachel Johnston at 11:20 am